The B Bar Ranch staff looks forward to welcoming you!
Masks are required for guests and employees while in indoor public spaces for the health and safety of us all. With extreme caution and concern for the health and wellness of guests, employees and vendors, we are adhering to recommendations from the state of Montana and the CDC to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
While high cleaning standards has always been a top priority for us, we would like to share our updated housekeeping protocols.
- If no more than 72 hours has passed from a lodging unit being occupied by a previous guests, then in addition to the usual sheets change, all blankets and quilts are replaced between occupants.
- Using a EPA-approved disinfectant all hard surfaces are wiped down to include extra attention for areas such as light switches, door handles, faucet handles, appliances, etc.
- Soft surfaces such as couches, throw pillows and such are also lightly sprayed with an EPA-approved disinfectant.
- Each lodging unit is provided with its own supply of EPA-approved disinfectant and paper towels for wiping surfaces down throughout your stay as you see fit.
- In order to minimize contact, daily housekeeping for stay-over service is not available. Please communicate any needs to our Guest Services staff.
- In addition to our lodging units, the above-mentioned practices are also followed on a every two-hour rotation throughout our public spaces.
According to Montana health & safety guidelines, we have reduced our capacity in the dining room to 50% for public events and tables are set in a way that allows for the appropriate social distancing. For private group gatherings that meet the group size directive of the state our Guest Services staff will work with the group coordinator to ensure the dining room is set up in a way that allows for the safety and comfort of all.
- Breakfast and lunch are served by staff from a buffet set-up. Dinner in served table side.
- The dining room is thoroughly sanitized between all meal periods.
- Staff are required to wear masks during all meal service periods. Guests are required to wear masks when coming through the breakfast and lunch buffet but can remove masks once seated at your table.
There are sufficient hand sinks with anti-bacterial soap and hand sanitizers throughout the lodge.